Kale Egg Bites
2 leaves of Kale, de-stemmed and sliced into thin pieces
8 eggs, whisked (I also added about a 1/3 cup milk)
2 tablespoons cottage cheese
2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash salt free all seasoning
butter for greasing pan
1) Grease a muffin pan.
2) Add cottage cheese to whisked eggs and combine.
3) Add kale and seasoning. Combine.
4) Pour into greased muffin containers to almost full.
5) Bake at 350F for 25-35 minutes dependent on how crisp you want the edges.
6) Allow to cool for 5 minutes then transfer to plate.
So easy and quick and delicious!